Increase your sales with one of the most recognizable Michigan apparel brands available! Rooted in MI offers comfortable, fashionable apparel for the whole family, with proven profits for retailers just like you.
See what our wholesale customers are saying:
"We love Rooted in MI and so do our customers! Home-state pride is a huge trend right now and we have noticed a strong customer demand for Michigan products and apparel. Rooted in MI meets this demand with high quality, creative apparel! Our customers really enjoy the vibrant colors and the super soft fabrics. If we put them in our front window, we inevitably sell out! The wide selection of sizes and colors helps everyone to find the perfect shirt." - Mickey Martin, Barrett's Clothing
"Rooted in MI is a fantastic representative of a MI apparel/gift company. Their products basically sell themselves. My customers love all the color choices and also appreciate the wide selection of available sizes. Rooted in MI generally has something for everyone. Orders are always promptly shipped and although rare, issues are quickly resolved. Rooted in MI's unique designs are always among my customers favorites." - Josh Hoffman, The Roadshow
Retail Partner Requirements
While we strive to make Rooted in MI accessible to everyone who lives in or loves our great state, we do have a few very basic requirements for our retail partners:
- Your business must have a sales tax license, and/or a Tax ID or FEIN number
- Your business must be either a “Michigan store” (or at least have a “Michigan products” section), or else a clothing store which does not sell its own branded clothing. If a Michigan store, the nature of the store or Michigan products section must be obvious, and prominently displayed in view of the public. If a clothing store, you must sell clothing primarily related to Michigan, and/or individual towns/cities/regions within Michigan.
- Your store is called “The Michigan Emporium” and sells only Michigan-made products
- You have a small, eclectic boutique, with a prominently labeled “Michigan Products” display
- You have a “t-shirt shop” in a tourist town, with other shirts that say “Michigan Pride,” “Up North,” etc.
Rooted in MI reserves the right to determine eligibility of its retail partners at its sole discretion.
Absolutely no online sales of Rooted in MI products are allowed under any circumstances.
Sounds good, where do I sign up?
We're glad you're interested in our products, and excited to learn more about your business. We just need some basic info about your business to get started.
Please fill out our Wholesale Application below and we'll get in touch ASAP! Thanks!